Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Quick Hit #2 "One for the Ages"

When I think of my potential soul mate, I don't have any conditions regarding how old she has to be. I think the cliche of an older man seeking out a young nubile woman is ridiculous. Age is nothing but a number and I feel it' s foolhardy to set such parameters when it comes to the woman I will be with for the rest of my life. She will be as old or as young as she is. Our chemistry, our romance and how we enrich each other's lives is what counts.

I do however feel it's important that I be at least one year older than my father-in-law.

-M

1 comment:

Trinh Thach said...

I'm a little bit jealous that you'll be in Cambodia, my ancestral homeland! But I'll do my thing in Mongolia. Keep on posting, I'm looking forward to seeing pictures.